Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Orange you curious about white pumpkins?

This is just wrong. White pumpkins? I mean, I appreciate Caucasianism as much as the next honky, but pumpkins are orange. Period. I'd write a poem about it, but nothing rhymes with the color a pumpkin's supposed to be. Is the inside meat white, too? Gag. I think Jack Pumpkinhead would be very, very disappointed in this even-greater-freak of nature.

On a more natural-order-of-things note, The Simpson's Mr. Burns topped MSNBC's Top Scariest TV Characters. Eeeeexxcellent. Find out who else made the list here.

My last night in Vancouver. Time to head back to the Southland and home sweet home. It's been fun and productive but I want to be surrounded by my own thangs. I'll leave you with my favorite sight so far (in addition to the gorgeous bay and mountains): a button in the elevator says "Exit when doors open."

As opposed to . . . ?

No comments: