Saturday, July 08, 2006

Da' Bridge

They say the Brooklyn Bridge is the only place on earth where an airplane can fly over a pedestrian walking on top of a car driving over a boat floating over a subway train ( the train goes under the river between the boroughs here). Whew! That said, I was one of those pedestrians, etc., today. It's a great walk with spectacular views. I walked to Brooklyn, had lunch, walked back. Call me when you get to town, and we'll walk over to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory for some great ice cream and amazing scenery!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a long time and decided that since Peter (the other) mentioned us both in the same sentence, it was about time we "met."

It's been great reading about your New York adventures. Sure sounds like you're making the most of your new life in the Big Apple. I wish I had your energy! I also enjoyed reading your Gone Coastal blog. And being Episcopalian myself, it's been exciting to read about your work as well.

I love hearing about Kate. She sounds wonderful. I have a Katie of my own, though she's only eight. Your Kate keeps me hopeful for her future.

Wishing you and Bailey all the best as you continue exploring NYC. And continued success in your new job.

Chris said...

It's a date, Mary! Ice Cream Factory - yes please..........

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Worthersee webcam Running events iowa Cheapest didrex shipped cod Lake okanogan time share Bookkeeping certificate canada Lowest auto refinance rate