Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer television is so bad . . .

. . . that I'm forced to watch 1960 TV. The scary thing is that I think I remember the episodes of both shows! Here's my schedule for tonight:

Roger Smith and Efram Zimbalist Jr. are lookin' fine.
Wonder if I can get Kookie to lend me his comb?

A very young Connie Stevens. But I'm left to wonder:
Is there really enough crime in Hawaii to warrant
all the police and detective shows set there?
(Hawaiian Eye, Magnum PI, Hawaii 5-0, etc.)

2 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh my Gosh Mary...you sure brought some moths out of the closet with these shows....I LOVED THEM! Hey, Kookie, Kookie, lend me your comb. Did you actually watch them? Great stuff,huh?

Hey, I tried to comment on your Bailey post a while back, but your word verification section wasn't working. Congrats to Bailey! "START SPREADING THE NEWS...PAPERS!"

MaryB said...

Yes, great stuff. They air on some obscure channel called American Life, sort of ultra-patriotic bumpers and such but it's fun watching the oldies.

I know what you mean about the verification thing. I can't even comment on my own blog lots of time. Blogger! What can we do? I'll tell Bailey you wished her the best -